AFL & Marvel Stadium Medallion Club Survey Promotion (August 2019)
AFL & Marvel Stadium Medallion Club Survey Promotion (2019)
- How to Enter: entry to Melbourne Stadiums Limited’s Marvel Stadium (Venue) promotion (Promotion) is open to all Victorian residents aged 18 years and over and is subject to these Terms and Conditions (T+Cs). To enter the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete and submit the online AFL and Marvel Stadium Medallion Club survey.
- Acceptance of T+Cs: these T+Cs, together with all other information and instructions provided prior to entering the Promotion, form part of the rules of entering the Promotion and participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these T+Cs.
- Eligible Entrants: Persons and their immediate families in the following categories are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (a) Venue’s employees; (b) Venue’s contractors and their employees; and (c) staff associated with companies donating prizes in this Promotion.
- Duration ofPromotion: The Promotion will be valid from 02/09/19 to 09/09/19 (inclusive) at 11.59pm (the Promotional Period).
- Entry: Entrants will receive one automatic entry into the Promotion upon their submission of the AFL and Marvel Stadium Medallion Club Survey during the Promotional Period. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Venue is not responsible for any technical malfunctions of computer, online or wireless systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or other problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving any communication or materials associated with this Promotion.
- Number of Permitted Entries: up to one entry only will be granted per survey submission.
- Selection of Winner: All entrants who submit the AFL and Marvel Stadium Medallion Club Survey during the Promotional Period will be receive only entry into the draw. Four (4) winners will be randomly selected from the draw as the prize winners following the conclusion of the applicable Promotional Period.
- Prize Details:
Each winner selected will be entitled to receive one (1) $250 Visa cash card.
- Costs Associated with Use of Prize: The winner is responsible for organising and paying all costs and expenses associated with use of the prize including but not limited to flights, transport, parking, insurance, transfers, spending money and accommodation (if applicable).
- Delivery of Prizes to Winner(s): The Venue will arrange for the prize to be delivered to the winner to an address within Australia by mail.
- Prize Value: Each prize is valued at $250 (Australian dollars). The total prize pool value for the Promotion is $1,000.
- Prizes Not Transferable: the prize, or any part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Use of Prize: If for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize, or part of a prize, at the time stipulated by the Venue, then the prize, or part of the prize, will be forfeited.
- Winner Notification: the winner will be promptly notified by email or in other public forums following the end of the Promotion (including by being published and promoted on the Venue’s official website and other social media platforms). Entrants consent to the Venue using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any services supplied by the Venue.
- Validity of Entries: The Venue reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these T+Cs or who tampers with the entry process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Venue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Venue’s discretion. The Venue’s failure to enforce any of the Venue’s rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Late Entries + Time of Receipt: The Venue accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, indecipherable, lost or misdirected entries all of which are deemed invalid. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of Venue’s receipt of the entrant’s comment within the Venue’s post, not at the time of submission or transmission by the entrant.
- Modification: The Venue reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process; and (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Venue’s Liability: nothing in these T+Cs limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Venue (including the Venue’s officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage including loss of opportunity; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Venue’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Venue) due to any reason beyond the Venue’s reasonable control; (d) any variation in prize value to that state in these T+Cs; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) participation in the Promotion, use of any prize or attendance at the Venue; (g) if any prize event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Venue; and/or (h) redemption of the prize including attendance at a prize event.
- Advertising Channels: any Promotion promoted or run through or in connection with third party platforms or the Venue’s social media accounts (including its Facebook and Twitter accounts) is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with those platforms and entrants acknowledge that applicable platforms have no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants agree to fully release applicable platforms from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to the Venue and not to applicable platforms.
- Submission of Material: without limiting clause 19 above, when a Promotion involves submission of materials by entrants including comments, written materials, recordings and images (Material) then when entrants submit any Material via the Promotion the entrant, unless Venue advises otherwise, licenses and grants to Venue, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate, publish and display such Material for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights (including any copyright). Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Material they submit. Venue shall not be liable in any way for such Material to the full extent permitted by law. Venue may remove any Material without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Material that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Venue may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) their Material shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; (c) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems; and (d) the Materials comprised in their entry to the Promotion are their own work and do not plagiarise or use the work of others unless specifically authorised to do so. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Venue for any breach of the above terms.
- Venue: the Venue is Melbourne Stadiums Limited ABN 37 098 476 594 trading as ‘Marvel Stadium’. Address: 740 Bourke Street, Docklands VIC 3008. Email: email@example.com Phone: + 61 3 8625 7000. Fax: + 61 3 8625 7784. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed only to Marvel Stadium via firstname.lastname@example.org and not to Facebook or Twitter or any other platform through which the Promotion may be promoted.