St Kilda v Richmond
St Kilda v Richmond
Friday 20 July
Gates open 5.45pm | Match starts at 7:50pm
Pre-match entertainment starts at 7:20pm, including performance by Paul Dempsey (Something for Kate).
St Kilda and Richmond Football Clubs will come together on Friday 20 July, 2018, at Marvel Stadium for the third time in support of Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision (MRV) to raise vital funds and awareness for bone marrow failure.
There are plenty of ways to get involved!
- Bid now on Marvel Stadium’s Online Auction, with all proceeds going to Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision. Items included Jack Riewoldt’s signed boots, Maddie’s Match jumper signed by Nick Riewoldt, Medallion Club tickets and more!
- ‘Match it for Maddie’: Donate a purple $5 note at Maddie’s Match! Fundraising target of $300,000 to match the funds contributed by the Victorian State Government.
- Purchase a ticket to the match from SAINTS.COM.AU or TICKETMASTER
- Don’t miss #FightLikeMaddie merchandise for sale at the game (footbridge and Gates 4, 5, 7)
- Wear purple & dig deep to help us #FightLikeMaddie against Bone Marrow Failures – More than half of the 160 sufferers diagnosed each year will not survive.
- Even your sweet tooth can help support the fundraising! Purchase a purple lollipop at the game and $3.50 goes to MRV, or a special gingerbread cookie with $5 going to MRV.
- Can’t make Maddie’s Match? Donate or buy merchandise MRV.ORG.AU
ABOUT MADDIE RIEWOLDT’S VISION
Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision is dedicated to finding a cure for Bone Marrow Failure Syndrome (BMFS) and was founded by the Riewoldt family following Maddie’s tragic death in February, 2015. Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision has been a galvanizing force in elevating awareness and raising substantial funds towards purposefully identifying and supporting the best researchers in Victoria.
BMFS mainly affects young people, like Maddie, aged 17 to 40. About 160 young Australians are diagnosed with the syndrome every year. Sadly, more than half will die from the disease.
General Admission seating is on Level 3 only.