As per Victorian Government regulations, fans attending matches at Marvel Stadium are required to scan the QR code and check-in at the stadium before they take their seat.
Fans are encouraged to:
- Download your mobile ticket before you arrive at the venue
- Forward tickets to the individuals attending within your group
- Download the Service Victoria app before you arrive at the venue. (The Service Victoria app is available on iTunes and the Android store.)
- Arrive early and enter via the gate and time noted on your ticket
You are required to scan the QR Code and check-in at the stadium before you sit in your seat
Fans must not attend AFL matches at Marvel Stadium if they have been in a red zone as listed by The Victorian State Government, unless you have confirmation of a negative COVID text. Full advice can be found here Click for COVID Travel updates
Thank you for your continued patience and co-operation as we all continue to safeguard the community amongst the ongoing global pandemic.
The stadium will be segmented, meaning fans will not have access to the entire venue, you will need to enter via the gate specified on your ticket. To help find the right car park for you, please see table below.
*Lifts are being prioritised for mobility impaired patrons, please advise if you need to use them.
Marvel Stadium would like to reassure guests that we have implemented a thorough and exhaustive COVIDSafe plan.
Marvel Stadium is operating under the guidance of the Department of Health (DoH). Our absolute priority is the safety and wellbeing of our patrons. We have implemented a number of increased safety measures including reduced group sizes, social distancing and increased hygiene practices, to bolster our already strict operational procedures.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and act in accordance with the advice of the Government and Department of Health (DoH)
Our team are doing everything possible to ensure patron safety; we encourage you to self-manage while onsite, and make your personal attendance decision based on current COVID-19 information and your personal circumstances. Stay up to date via the Department of Health (DoH) website (https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus)
In order to keep all patrons, players, match officials and staff safe, there have been a number of changes we have made to your experience including:
- Masks are currently mandatory, please wear your mask at all times when moving around the stadium unless you are in your seat.
- Extra cleaning and sanitisation pre, during and post-event, with a focus on high traffic areas like hand-rails is taking place.
- The stadium will be segmented, meaning fans will not have access to the entire venue. However fans will have access to amenities and Food & Beverage in their zone
- Cloaking facilities are not in use.
- Large bags will will not be permitted. Please only bring bags that will fit under your seat.
- Marvel Stadium is cashless, meaning only contactless payments can be used for purchases of food, beverages and merchandise.
- The event ticketing system supports contact tracing.
- All food and drinks must be consumed in your seat. Patrons will not be able to linger on concourses or remain standing whilst consuming food or beverages.
- Some activations such as player autographs, will be paused to ensure social distancing requirements are met.
- Dedicated entry gates for all fans: patrons will only be able to enter through the gate number on their ticket, at the recommended time.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at Entry and Exit points as well as situated around the stadium.
- Fans are asked not to stand at their seats for long periods of time, however standing and barracking for their team is permitted
Other key changes to your experience include:
- Marvel Stadium will be cashless.
- We will not be able to facilitate any cash transactions, so please come prepared with a credit or debit card (or another device) to pay for food and beverages, merchandise, parking etc.
- Credit and debit cards will continue to be accepted. This change has been implemented to deliver faster service for patrons and to adhere to COVIDSafe measures.
- Patrons will only be able to purchase tickets online, with no ticket sales available at the stadium. Additionally, all tickets will be issued to the buyer’s mobile phone, with no print at home or paper tickets being offered.
- Ensure you download your ticket to your phone before you arrive, that your screen brightness is at it’s maximum and your phone is fully charged.
- Mobility impaired patrons can purchase their tickets via Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line 1300 446 925, or via the email service for Wheelchair, Companion Card or Special Needs booking requirements.
- Allow plenty of time to arrive at your designated gate
- While entry times are strongly recommended, there are no consequences if missed. Entry will still be facilitated.
- Patrons will be allocated a specific gate for entry which is based on their seat location and will be the only gate they will be allowed to enter through.
- You are required to scan the QR Code and check-in at the stadium before you sit in your seat
- To fast-track entry into the stadium we encourage you to travel without bags, or only bring bags that will fit under your seat.
- In the instance a bag check is required, patrons will be responsible for unpacking and repacking their personal belongings. This will ensure unnecessary contact between the two parties is avoided.
- All patrons entering the stadium will be subject to bags being searched and security wanded.
- Patrons will only be permitted to leave their seat for three reasons in order to assist with social distancing, and reduce traffic in places of gathering on both the internal and external concourses. Patrons will be permitted to leave their seats to:
- Purchase food, beverages or merchandise items.
- To attend public amenities such as the bathroom, prayer room, sensory room and parents’ room.
- Exit the stadium.
The stadium has been segmented into 4 zones. Fans will be asked to remain in their allocated zone. Fans will still have access to Food & Beverage and amenities. Customer Service Team Members are there to assist on the day.
- Patrons are encouraged to leave the stadium using the same gate they arrived through.
- To avoid creating additional touch points with patrons, cloaking services will not be available at events.
- Patrons entering the stadium with prams/strollers will need to ensure they can be stowed underneath their seat.
- The stadium has two parents’ rooms with baby change facilities available for use. These amenities will be restricted to use by one (1) group at a time.
- Baby changing facilities, such as tables and nappy bins, will be regularly cleaned and sanitised. Change mats will be removed from all locations.
- There are fold-down changing tables in all disabled bathrooms throughout the stadium.
- Sensory Room will remain open with limited numbers.
- Sensory Bags will no longer be available to hire, in order to assist with maintaining good hygiene and reducing touch points.
- The stadium prayer room will remain open with limited numbers.
- Carparking must be prepaid via https://parking.marvelstadium.com.au/
- Once booked through the online system, you will then receive an email containing your car parking ticket with a QR code for entry and exit of the car park. The QR code can be scanned from your mobile device when entering or exiting the car park.
- Southern Cross Station is located adjacent to Marvel Stadium. It is a short walk across the Bourke Street pedestrian footbridge.
- Please note, there is currently some rail disruption, for up to date information, please click here